Asymmetrical Swimsuit Indian Ocean
0 in stock
The "Indian Ocean" print depicts the many forms of marine life and plunges you in the warm, blue waters of the tropics.
Made to be worn at the beach or in the water, this asymmetrical one-shoulder swimsuit combines elegance and comfort. Its rather modest bottom coverage makes it an ideal fit for anyone.
Created in Mauritius and manufactured in Madagascar, with a fabric and lining made from recycled plastic bottles collected from the sea. Certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, rated UPF 50+ and approved by Global Recycle Standard.
They are UV50 resistant to protect your skin. Also resistant to chlorine, sunscreen and sand.
Our swimwear has quick-drying qualities.
To find your corresponding Aima Dora swimwear size in the table below measure
1. Measure under your arms around the fullest part of bust.
2. Measure circumference directly below the bust.
3. Measure around the widest part of your hips.
If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up for a better fit.
- Hand wash in cold water
- Very mild detergent (eco friendly preferably) can be used
- Rinse after use, even if you did not go into water
- Lay your swimwear flat and dry in shade
- Never roll up when wet
- Do not twist or wring out your swimwear to remove excess water
- Do not machine wash and avoid generating the greenhouse gas emissions
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean and avoid generating the greenhouse gas emissions
- Avoid contact with suntan lotions, oils, any tanning products and
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces
- Avoid wearing in highly chlorinated water that could cause running of colours
Our dream is for our swimsuits to have more than one life… You give new life to your swimsuit when you wear it beyond the beach, but also when you decide to part with it.
Asking you to return it to us would only rack up the item’s carbon footprint, particularly as it gets shipped.
We strongly encourage you to drop them off at your nearest textile collection bank so they can be recycled.
THANK YOU for your orders!
Ordering window: Place your order by 15th October 2020 for delivery from Mauritius mid November 2020.
Local delivery in Mauritius - Free
International delivery – 11€ Flat rate
International delivery above 120€ - Free
All orders are shipped by DHL and therefore cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO Addresses or Russia
We would like everyone to enjoy Aima Dora however we cannot cover the costs of customs, duties and / or taxes for shipments outside Mauritius.
Aima Dora can not take responsibility for delays in shipping or delivery due to forces outside of our control such as carrier issues / inclement weather.